Except the many workshops, lectures and seminars that are organized by the teams that participate in NDNS+, the NDNS+ cluster organizes approximately twice per year workshops related to its mission aimed at bringing together the members of the cluster and facilitate the communication between them.
The following workshops have been organized
- Mathematics of Life Sciences, Groningen, October 10-13, 2005.
- Dynamics of Nonlinear Waves, Groningen, April 24-28, 2006.
- Mathematics of Earth Sciences, Groningen, November 27-December 1, 2006.
- Mathematical Modeling and Analysis of Biological Networks, Leiden, Lorentz Center, January 27-February 2, 2007.
- Control Theory for Systems Biology, Groningen, November 12-14, 2007.
- KAM Theory and its applications, Lorentz Center, December 1-5, 2008.
- Statistics and the Life Sciences, Groningen, November 23-25, 2009.
- Nonlinear Dynamics of Natural Systems, Eindhoven, April 13-16, 2010.
- Multiscale Modeling and Singular Perturbations, University of Twente, January 7-11, 2008.
- Partial Differential Equations in Applied Analysis, Stayokay Apeldoorn, May 22-23, 2008.